this article is the guideline to get to downtown from suvarnabhumi airport, bangkok by skytrain.
1.Go to the B floor
after you take a baggage claim, you’ll walk into the main hall. Then you’ll see a sign.
4th Fl is departure flight
3rd Fl is shop, restaurant, car park
2nd Fl is baggage claim
1st Fl is Public transport
B Fl is Airport rail link
you can go to B Fl by escalator or elevator.
at the B fl, it has restaurants, pocket wifi shop for rent, and money exchange.
It is convenient for visitor.
2. walk into ARL station
at the B Fl, you’ll see the sign showing the way to Airport rail link [ARL]
and then you must buy a ticket by Ticket Vending Machine, but it can’t receive 500 and 1000 THB banknote. the another way to solve this problem is go to the counter and buy a ticket.
So if you want to go to Phayathai, the rate is 45 THB.
at first, You’re at suvarnabhumi airport station. The next station is Latkrabang .And the Final station is Phayathai.
according to the figure, you’re going from the right hand side to the left hand side of the picture.
3.Interchange with BTS
when you arrive at Phayathai station [of ARL] connected to BTS skytrain, you can walk to Phayathai station of BTS skytrain. And now you’re at Bangkok city
pale green is Sukhumvit line
dark green is Silom line
blue is MRT line
note: these are some guidelines “what station you should go”
- Khao sarn Rd. Phayathai or Victory monument station
- Grand palace & Wat pra kaew [Temple of the Emerald Buddha], museum of Siam Ratchathewi station
- Pra Tu Nam Ratchathewi station
- Siam Paragon, madame tussauds, siam ocean world Siam station
- China town [Yaowarat Rd.] Siam station
- BTS interchange Siam station
- Silom Rd. Saladang station
- chatuchak market, Don muang airport Mo chit station
At last, I want to say Welcome to Thailand!, the land of SMILE.
have a nice trip 🙂